Getting The Most Out Of The Campaign Page
We know that one of the key reasons influencers and businesses come to influence.co is to find meaningful collaborations with one another. In this article, we'll teach you how to get the most out of this page! We hope that this page allows you to find collaborations that are relevant to you and makes you as efficient as possible.
There are a few key pieces of functionality that are important to note and we'll explain in detail below:
- Search by Keyword
- Campaign Rating
There are several criteria you can use to filter your search.
- Campaigns I can apply to
- This filter allows you to decide if you only want to see campaigns that you're eligible to apply to OR if you want to look at all campaigns regardless of eligibility
- The payment filter allows you to only look at campaigns that are paid (cash) OR if you want to see campaigns with any payment type.
- Campaigns I applied to
- This filter allows you to hide campaigns that you've already applied to OR you can look at all campaigns, including those that you've already applied to.
- Campaigns I was invited to
- This filter allows you to look at campaigns that you've been invited to by the business OR look at all campaigns regardless of whether or not you were invited.
- Campaigns I'm waitlisted for
- This filter allows you to hide campaigns that you're currently on the waitlist for OR look at all campaigns, including those that you're already on the waitlist for.
- Rated Campaigns
- Filter by the rating that you've given a campaign in the past. If you only want to see campaigns that you haven't yet rated, select "unrated".
Campaign rating is a very valuable tool when fully utilized. Once you've set your filters and you begin to browse campaigns you can rate each campaign as a good fit, maybe, or not for me. We suggest you mark campaigns a "good fit" when you're going to apply to them, "maybe" when you're still determining if you want to apply, and "not for me" when you're uninterested. Note, these ratings will only be seen by you.
Once you've rated campaigns you can filter by the rating you've given them. We suggest rating all of the campaigns that fit your filters. That way next time you come to the site, you can only look at unrated campaigns, to find out what's been added since your last visit.
Search by Keyword
Searching by keyword allows you to find campaigns that mention a specific keyword. For example, if you're looking for a campaign brief that mentions the word "Jewelry" or "CBD" simply search by that keyword.
Easily sort campaign results by best (our suggestions) and newest (which have been most recently added to the site).